Innovation Summit Bold Ideas Challenge (INDUSTRY)
Start-ups: Innovate in the Digitized Industry Sector!
Diese Seite übersetzen
Choose the theme you want to tackle
Bear in mind that your project will need to focus on solutions that can be applied in hybrid segments (Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Minerals, Metals & Mining, Pharmaceutical), and their associated machines (Packaging, Hoisting, Material working, Material handling, F&B machinery, Pumping, HVAC, etc.).
Your mission is to design solutions and find new business models to optimize industrial asset lifecycle management. See below for different lines of approach, but these are just examples – be creative and think outside of the box:
- Lower cost, time, and risk in capital project engineering using simulation technologies
- Increase quality and efficiency by standardizing & integrating routine tasks
- Enable smart virtual commissioning of equipment
- Analyze asset performance and reliability for optimum operation and maximum workforce safety
- Better integrate software for a unified engineering platform of industrial applications
- How to use IT for automation architecture and solutions?
- Build, engage and leverage the values of an open partner ecosystem by allowing them to plug in and coordinate engineering activities across the value chain
Your mission is to design solutions and find new business models to optimize operation lifecycle management. See below for different lines of approach, but these are just examples – be creative and think outside of the box:
- Monitor and control operations to measure the safety, performance and profitability of operations
- Move from a reactive to a predictive maintenance model to anticipate any issues before they happen
- Empower operators for fast decisions, with a user-centric experience on the plant floor
- New digital services based on connected assets
- Reduce assets’ energy consumption while maintaining optimum operational performance
- Improve the end-to- end supply chain for better business responsiveness and agility
- Optimize the scheduling of activities with respect to criteria such as cost, deadlines and energy consumption when faced with limitations in terms of processes or resources