Green Track Contest
Imagine innovative and eco-friendly solutions to control vegetation on railway lines
Diese Seite übersetzen
STAGE 1: REGISTRATION & IDEATION
1. Create or join a team of 2 to 5 students.
2. Download the pre-selection template here.
3. Create a presentation that clearly explains your idea for effective railway weed control and upload it to your dedicated area before 23.59 CET on 18 December!
Feel free to include complementary profiles in your team to help you come up with the best ideas – after all, innovation often comes from a mix of skills and talents!
STAGE 2: ONLINE EXPANSION
After the first jury announces their results, the teams behind the 20 selected projects will be able to:
1. Benefit from online coaching from SNCF experts via the challenge platform.
2. Expand their project (cost estimates, demonstration video, prototyping, etc.).
STAGE 3: FINAL AT THE POST GLYPHOSATE MARATHON
After the second jury announces their results, the five finalists will have the chance to:
1. Prepare for the grand final with help from their coaches
2. Pitch their projects to SNCF managers at the Innovation Marathon Post Glyphosate organized by SNCF Réseau