This challenge is open to startups worldwide
The Movin’On Startup Challenge
As part of the Movin'On Summit, the global summit on sustainable mobility, the Start Up Challenge run by Michelin is offering 40 startups the opportunity to come and exhibit their innovative and dynamic solutions to solve the major challenges of sustainable mobility.
This is a unique opportunity to connect from all over the world and exchange with a whole community of experts and professionals to move together from ambition to action.
Objective: to reconcile the imperatives of preserving the planet and the growing mobility needs of women and men.
Wanting to play a role in tackling the challenges of the future?
If you are a start-up company with a concrete solution for safer, cleaner, more accessible, more efficient, in short, more sustainable mobility, apply before March, 1st 2020.
We invite you to Montreal from June 3 to 5, 2020!
- It is your first participation in Movin’On Summit
- Your startup has more than an idea; it has a legal existence (company name) and a first turnover
- You can bring to Montreal an innovative, dynamic, live prototype of your product or service
Take part and shape
the Sustainable Mobility of tomorrow!
At stake for the 40 selected startups at the Movin'On Summit
- Enter a unique network of sustainable mobility startups
- Gain in visibility and exposure and benefit from the broad media coverage of the summit (220 media representatives)
The Movin'On Summit in figures
"We have come away with fantastic contacts within Michelin and other companies that will really help take us forward and to another level ! "