Translate this page
How to build the best Project?
Keep in mind that the projects that are most easily integrated in Société Générale's existing product portfolio will have the highest chances of being selected.
In addition, here are some questions to be addressed to better structure your project:
- In an always-on and always connected world, how could disruptive technologies foster operational and product excellence?
- How can technology and use of big data help to better collect and analyze client needs or to conduct an external benchmark?
- How do you build and engage in a direct customer relationship with existing internal and external data?
- As customers search for financial offers and solutions online before even walking in physical banking institutions, which new innovative services could you propose to help them choose the most adapted offer?
- How do you identify the key events of corporate customers to capture cross-selling opportunities and develop a solution-oriented mindset?
Banks and Insurance companies are subject to a complex and stringent regulatory environment, especially in China. You will have to take that into account when proposing relevant solutions. Also, do not forget that Société Générale is looking for innovative answers that can be incorporated into its current projects and future development plans.
Furthermore, in order to help you narrow down your proposal, think in terms of pain points for both corporate customers and for Société Générale.