Translate this page
STAGE 1: REGISTRATION & IDEATION
1. Create or join a team of 2 or 3 students.
2. Download the pre-selection template here.
3. Create a presentation that clearly explains your Sprout app idea and upload it to your dedicated area before 23.59 CET on 27 November!
It's a good idea to include complementary profiles in your team to help you come up with the best ideas – after all, innovation often comes from a mix of skills and talents!
STAGE 2: ONLINE EXPANSION
After the first jury announces their results, the teams behind the 10 selected projects will be able to:
1. Benefit from online coaching from HP experts via the challenge platform.
2. Expand their project (business model, mock-up, design, etc.).
3. Start developing their app if they have the necessary resources (time & skills).
STAGE 3: FINAL AT RUE 2017
After the results are announced on 6 February, the finalists will have the opportunity to:
1. Develop their app with help from our coaches.
2. Receive a loan from Sprout to prepare for the final.
3. Pitch their projects at RUE 2017, the essential event for university, economic and institutional stakeholders.