Traducir esta página
For Canadians only
THE BIGGEST OPEN INNOVATION COMPETITION IN CANADA!
The Cooperathon is an open innovation competition. The goal of this “cooperation marathon” is to develop innovative solutions to real social issues. These solutions are created jointly by the general public, experts and committed entrepreneurs and are designed to have lasting impact on society.
The Cooperathon concept was imagined and developed by Desjardins Lab, a division of Desjardins, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada, in cooperation with non-profit organization Hacking Health. CIC is involved in the 2017 competition through its “Innover dans un monde qui bouge” program in Lyon, France.
If you’re looking to invent tomorrow’s solutions for your community, join the Cooperathon movement!
The Cooperathon is intended to foster collaboration in the development of solutions. So the idea is to maximize the strengths of each team member, based on two categories and the availability of a mentor. Each team must have a mentor for support during the competition. Also, a list of experts is available here. The role of the experts is to contribute their expertise on specific points from time to time during the competition.
Teams must work on one of the following four themes
Our mission is to contribute to improving the economic and social well-being of people and communities within the compatible limits of our field of activity:
- By continuing to develop an integrated cooperative network of secure and profitable financial services, owned and administered by members, as well as a network of complementary financial organizations offering competitive returns and controlled by members
- By educating people, particularly members, officers and employees, about democracy, economics, solidarity, and individual and collective responsibility
Desjardins Lab is Desjardins Group’s innovation laboratory. Its services include fast prototyping and technology exploration.
CE DEFI EST HEBERGE SUR UNE AUTRE PLATEFORME
Veuillez suivre les instructions ci-dessous pour pouvoir y participer.
1. Rendez-vous sur le site www.cooperathon.com et cliquez sur Inscrivez vous !
2. Procédez au paiement de votre inscription. La totalité des fonds seront versés à une fondation de charité.
3. Une fois le paiement validé, vous recevrez un courriel de confirmation contenant le lien et les identifiants pour accéder à la plateforme du défi Coopérathon !