Traducir esta página
You will find below various documents that Altarea Cogedim makes available to help you design your project.
Altarea Cogedim is building the future "Issy Cœur de Ville" eco-neighbourhood in Issy-les-Moulineaux, a large 100,000 m² mixed urban project in the heart of the Hauts-de-Seine district. Close to the metro and located on the former site of the CNET d'Orange, this green and innovative urban complex will reflect Altarea Cogedim's various areas of expertise by combining several urban functions: housing, shops, offices, cinema and public facilities with an expected opening in 2022.
To embody a vision of innovation, a 1,500m² creative workshop will be built in the heart of this eco-neighbourhood with the ambition of being an emblem for the city of Issy-les-Moulineaux:
- The place has 3 floors: a ground floor, a 1st floor and a 2nd floor for which you will find the plans to download below.
- Each floor measures approximately 500m² for a total surface area of 1,500m².
- The building has 2 terraces located on the 1st floor:
○ One, which measures 40m², is accessible and open to your proposals for development and entertainment
○ The other inaccessible one will be vegetated (no proposal is therefore expected for this second terrace)
- The roof of the building is not usable
We are also at your disposal if you have any questions.