Renewable energy challenge by Enel | Construction sites operational improvements
Enel is looking for a smart device to make excavations at its sites safer and more effective.
Timeline and phases
Detailed description content
The detailed description of the proposed device must allow for a feasibility assessment by Enel Green Power and include (without limitation):
- A description of all electronic/electric/mechanical/physical processes involved;
- Reference to the physical phenomena applied, if any, and to their effects on the results or capabilities;
- A description of components and machine integration (please note: the proposed solution should avoid any modification on the machine);
- A description of the necessary activities, for installation on the machine, adding any useful cost estimates for the supply and the integration for the operation;
- A detailed description of the overall cost of the process.
- case studies;
- journal references;
- or any other additional material that supports the proposed solution.
Counterparty Analysis Questionnaire
What happens next?
After the Challenge deadline, Enel will complete the review process and make a decision with regard to the winning solution.
Enel will evaluate the proposal using the following criteria:
- Compliance to Solution Requirements;
- Overall scientific and technical feasibility of the proposed solution;
- Economic potential of the concept (e.g. Total Cost of Ownership);
- Novelty and creativity;
- Completeness of provided information.
If the reward includes the opportunity to collaborate with Enel, once one or more suitable solutions have been identified, Enel will reserve the opportunity to start a collaboration, by way of example, on all or part of the following activities:
- Test execution;
- Supply of prototypes (if the solution includes equipment);
- Installation and site tests;
- Follow up and monitoring of the proposed idea behavior.
FEEDBACK AND NEXT STEPS
Participants will receive feedback once the evaluation phase is complete.
Winners will be contacted by a Enel representative to discuss the next steps.