Creating the multi-purpose maritime platform of the future - STARTUPS/SME
Collaborate with RTE to develop multiuses of a platform at sea
Traduire la page
Creating the multi-purpose maritime platform of the future – help to design its innovative services
Do you dream of taking part in cutting-edge national projects in the maritime sector that feature a major innovative aspect? Are you passionate about applying the latest digital technology to the marine world? Is protecting the marine environment and its biodiversity something you value? Do you think that successfully achieving energy transition is a key challenge ?
Then RTE and the CUD need you!
How can new services be developed and showcased through the new maritime platform?
Up for grabs for winners
The winning company will sign a partnership agreement with RTE for the development and testing of a prototype, intended primarily for the Dunkirk platform.
This partnership will result in both human (involvement of an agent of RTE in studies) and financial contributions (up to € 20,000).
This RTE / CUD / Company agreement involves :
- To ensure a presence on Dunkirk once a month for a minimum period of 18 months
- Technical and methodological support by RTE and CUD experts
- Participation in a monthly project monitoring committee
- Possibility of accommodation for the laureates (accommodation at the CUD in Dunkirk)
- Provision of technical data relating to the platform Mobilization of expertise (financial, legal, technological, etc.) according to the needs of the project
- Mobilization of expertise (financial, legal, technological, etc.) according to the needs of the project
- Access to 3 days of Seanergy forum
- Presence on the RTE / CUD stand at the show
- Coverage of transportation costs and two nights for one person per finalist company according to condition
Your idea should be innovative, bold and visionary, imagining the multiple purposes that tomorrow’s maritime platforms will fulfill.
Be curious and daring – you have it in you! !