Audi Innovation Award
The Audi Innovation Award seeks to empower startups with innovative solutions that impact our daily lives and shape the future of smart mobility
How to participate?
To take part in this challenge, make sure you register on the platform, click on the “Participate” button, and submit your solution!
Deliverable: 10-slide presentation including the following:
- How does your innovative solution help Audi’s ambition to shape the transformation in the new age of mobility?
Market Potential & enhancement of Audi’s customer experience in Taiwan:
- How does your solution give Audi a competitive advantage to consolidate its trendsetter position in the automobile industry?
- What is the cost of not implementing your solution?
- Who are the team members, what do they do?
- Showcase their expertise, fun facts, awards, etc. It is your time to make a good impression.
Impact on Smart Mobility:
- How does your innovative solution shaping the future of mobility?
Potential to integrate with Audi:
- How does your solution integrate with Audi?
- What is your implementation project? Include phases, timeline, required resources, etc.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, 31st May 2020 23:59 (GMT +8)
Online Voting Phase: Monday, 1st June to Monday, 15th June 2020
Announcement of shortlisted teams: Wednesday, 17th June 2020
Pre-Pitch Training Day: June
Online Feedback Session: July
Due to the uncertain development of the Covid-19, the dates mentioned above are subject to change*
Strength of team
Impact on Smart Mobility
Potential to Integrate with Audi
FINAL EVENT IN TAIWAN
Each startup representative will have up to 7 minutes to pitch and showcase their solution, followed by a 3 minute Q&A session where judges, comprised of Audi representatives and ecosystem partners, will have the opportunity to address any questions or request clarifications.
The event will culminate in the awards ceremony when the first, second, and third places are announced.