International Creatineer Competition
Annual AI and Robotics competition jointly organized by SIASUN and HKSTP.
This competition is open to students, startups, and professionals internationally.
Each team can assign a representative to sign-up individually.
North America, Europe, South East Asia, East Asia
- Practicality (50%): How feasible is the solution to put into practice? Does the solution make sense financially? Will the solution be sustainable over the long term?
- Originality (25%): How original is the solution in its use of new or existing technology to solve the problem described in the Brief? Are there other solutions available and if so, how does this differentiate from them?
- Relevance (25%): Is the solution relevant for start-up success? If so, is it due to factors like: Economies of Scale? Network effects? Regulatory protection?
to 2 Finalists from each of the 4 international regions
- US$2,500 Flight & Accommodation allowance in Hong Kong
- A complimentary 3-day study tour in Hong Kong, with lectures on HK Company Registration, Accounting, Marketing etc., plus visits to corporate partners
- One-on-one coaching from PwC financial counselor
to 8 Finalists from International Track
RMB10,000 of Tencent Cloud Credits
Up to US$30,000 landing support in Hong Kong
*Subject to Investment Committee’s decision and satisfactory due diligence