This competition is open to startups in the ASEAN region.
Innovate to Pioneer Nutritional Solutions
How to identify allergens and collect real-time data
Adverse irritations on a child’s skin can be the indication of an ongoing allergic reaction. This also generate stress in parents, which are typically unable to identify what is causing the reaction: it could be food, dust or other allergens in the environment. Such critical situations are more likely to occur when the child is in a new place and/or potentially exposed to new food.
How can Danone help parents identify potential allergens and collect real-time data on allergy skin reaction?
We are looking for innovative technologies/tools that could help enhancing the detection and tracking of skin adverse reactions, which a specific focus on the ones potentially caused by allergy.
Identify/propose technologies that could help with one more more of the following tasks:
- Advise on the level of severity of skin reactions, including the ones caused by allergy
- Track the evolution over time of skin reactions (ie: Generate historical data to enhance diagnosis by health care practitioners)
- Suggest potential mitigation solutions
- Educate parents on the meaning of skin reactions, including the ones caused by allergy
- Scientific Feasibility
How scientifically defendable is the solution, from the point of view of the generated outcome? E.g: Is there scientific evidence to prove validity of the solution
- Problem statement & value proposition
- Core technologies: Advantage over existing solutions
- Go-to-market strategy: Main challenges to face during development
- Methods of material, prototype or Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for testing within 18 months
- Team experience and skillset