Agorize is the missing link that allows:
- Companies to find innovative ideas, talents and support in the digital transformation.-
- Start-ups and independent innovators to get noticed, find new customers, raise money and refine their technology.
- Students to show their added value and find a job.
- Developers and designers to work with the best, win prizes and discover the latest APIs.
In addition, by setting up internal challenges, Agorize also promotes intrapreneurship within a company and enables employees to reveal their potential.
In the end, this allows both:
- Innovators to explore the current strategic issues of today's major brands and to take advantage of a creative excitement to find solutions to them in an innovative way.
- Companies to understand how youth, schools and entrepreneurship are evolving in order to adapt to the digital revolution.
German-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The German-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a member of German Chamber Network (AHKs) coordinated and supported by the German Association of Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK). It is part of the network of 130 German Chambers in 90 countries around the world. Supported by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, it is the official representation of German companies in France. Involved in bilateral business relations, it promotes the German business interests on both sides of the Rhine.
Strongly involved in a lot of committees and events, providing services to German and foreign companies and having excellent economic and politic connections, the German-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry fosters the expansion of a dynamic bilateral trade and investments between Germany and France.
With 950 members and thanks to a highly qualified staff, an accurate knowledge of markets and privileged connections, the German-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a competent and versatile representative, partner and a service provider to companies both from Germany and France in order to support their foreign business activities.
Arts & Métiers Acceleration
Arts et Métiers Acceleration is the acceleration program especially dedicated to innovating industrial projects. With a network of 34 000 engineers, you’ll be able to create products according to the industrial standards.
During 15 months, 34 000 Arts et Métiers french engineers will help you build the next hardware unicorn from the ground up.
We consider that the key success factor for a startup acceleration program is the environment. We strongly believe that STATION F is the place where the magic will happen because of the flourishing ecosystem they create.
“With STATION F, we wish to put startups in the most motivating, inspiring place to create the most incredible products that ever been made. Our large Arts et Métiers community combined to the STATION F collaboration will be the key success to achieve our goal.” Claude Duplaa
We opened our doors at STATION F on July 2017. Since then we managed to welcome 50 startups on our space. We integrated more than 10 startups in our program and helped them grow from their first prototype to mass manufacturing.
A unique offer just for you!
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe, THE large French event bringing together the entire manufacturing ecosystem for the first time ever, will be held from the 27th to the 30th of March 2018 at Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte. Backed by the highest national authorities, the event will showcase all know-how and production tools and technologies. 2,700 exhibitors are expected to browse the exhibition's combined 100,000 m2.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIe is the combination of the following exhibitions :
- MIDEST, the industrial subcontracting expertise show
- SMART INDUSTRIES, the connected, collaborative and efficient industry show
- INDUSTRIE, the production equipment and technology show
- TOLEXPO, the sheet metal equipment and solutions show