What is Microsoft GirlSpark?
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Inspiring our next generation in every stage of their growth and development is definitely one of the key ways to achieve this mission.
To address the issue of under-representation of female leaders and talent shortage in the ICT industry, Microsoft organizes GirlSpark Camp annually to groom and inspire future female leaders to better understand the diversity of pathways into technology.
What’s New in 2018?
Now in its 5th year, Microsoft GirlSpark Camp continues to provide an exciting, hands-on series of activities that enable university women to better understand the diversity of career pathways in ICT industry as well as harnessing the power of technology to spark a better future.
Co-organized by Microsoft Hong Kong, LinkedIn Hong Kong and The Women’s Foundation, the program will provide:
Watch the Video to Learn More about GirlSpark 2018!
Who Are We Looking For?
Full-time female students currently studying in any degree programme (undergraduate or postgraduate) from all disciplines
Why Should You Join ?
- Learn the latest technologies & tools for boosting productivity in GirlSpark e-Classroom
- Meet the Industry Elites from Government, Business & Social sectors
- Participate in the Mini-Hackathon for Social Good
After joining the program :
- Opportunity Day with Microsoft, LinkedIn and other leading companies
- Chances to win Job Shadowing / Mentorship Opportunities
- Chances to join VIP Luncheon with Industry Elites
Certificate for :
- Participating GirlSpark e-Classroom
- Participating GirlSpark Camp
- Best team awards
Save the Dates!
Block your schedule for the below key dates of the GirlSpark 2018 journey!
A Glance of the Past GirlSpark
Since it's inception in 2014, the program has been very much well-recognized by industry leaders and universities alike:
Alumni in their own words:
We're looking for you!
Click "Participate" at the top and start the e-Classroom & Camp Applications!