Open Network Lab Resi-Tech
Join the Open Network Lab Resi-tech accelerator program to get a head-start in developping your business in Japan!
Translate this page
*Please note that changes may be made due to the impact of COVID-19 or other reasons.
Join the Open Network Lab !
- The applicant (the “Applicant”) should be a corporation.
- If research results, patents or other intellectual property rights (the “IPs”) are to be used in the business of the Applicant, the Applicant shall have the rights to use the IPs in its business and shall not infringe the rights of any third party by such use of the IPs.
- The Applicant for the Open Network Lab Resi-Tech “Accelerator Program” shall have skills to validate and develop the Applicant’s product through proof of concept during the period of the program which is approximately three (3) months and to demonstrate the results of such proof of concept (at least to issue the interim report of such proof of concept). The Applicant for the Open Network Lab Resi-Tech “Open Innovation Program” shall have skills to plan the validation of the marketability for the creation of new value and/or the exploitation of new market through co-creation with sponsors of the program during the period of the program which is approximately three (3) months and to demonstrate the results of such co-creation (at least to issue the interim report of such co-creation). The Open Network Lab Resi-Tech “Accelerator Program” and the Open Network Lab Resi-Tech “Open Innovation Program” shall be hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Program”.
- If the Applicant has received investment by third party(ies), the Applicant shall have obtained prior consent from such investor(s) to the Applicant’s participation in the Program.
- The Applicant’s business shall not violate public policy.
- The Applicant, or any of its directors, officers, employees or stakeholders shall not be a part of anti-social forces, and shall not have any relationship with anti-social forces.
Terms of participation
- During the period of the Program (the “Program Period”), the Applicant shall attend events relating to the Program held by Digital Garage, Inc. (“Digital Garage”).
- The Applicant shall agree that the result of the coordination for use the assets of the sponsors of the Program with Digital Garage or any of its group companies (collectively “Digital Garage Group”) and the sponsors of the Program (scheduled to be conducted a few times from April to the beginning of June) will be taken into consideration thorough the process of screening.
- If the Applicant cannot conduct the final report of the result of the proof of concept or the co-creation of the Program during the Program Period, the Applicant shall agree that the Applicant should conduct such final report in a manner specified by Digital Garage even after the Program Period.
- When Digital Garage Group would like to invest in the Applicant, the Applicant shall agree to have a discussion with Digital Garage Group.
- The Applicant shall agree that its activities may be posted on the websites or other media designated by Digital Garage Group in addition to the official website of Open Network Lab.
- The Applicant shall appoint the project manager (the “PM”) for participating the Program. During the Program Period, the Applicant shall ensure that the PM shall concentrate on the business that they have undertaken to conduct in the application for the Program.
- During the Program Period, if the Applicant are considering a business alliance with or receive investments from a third party, the information shall be shared in advance with Digital Garage to enable appropriate support under the Program, and if Digital Garage deems necessary, the Applicant shall have discussions with Digital Garage.
- The Applicant shall submit additional documents for screening or investing by Digital Garage and/or Digital Garage Group, if requested by Digital Garage and/or Digital Garage Group.
- In addition, the Applicant shall comply with other obligations including those regarding the application procedures. Furthermore, the Applicant shall agree to the terms and conditions of participation to be separately designated by Digital Garage.
- Click the Apply button and access to the Open Network Lab Resi-Tech website
- Apply via entry form on theOpen Network Lab Resi-Tech website
※Please mention that you are applying via Agorize when there is a question that asks "where did you hear about the program".
- Review submitted documents Application is evaluated based on product (idea), market and team
- 1st Interview Either an online or face-to-face interview will be set
- Final Interview Presentation is conducted face-to-face to our staff, directors, and enterprise partners
- Program starts