Traduire la page
A product defined by a unique concept
An all-inclusive formula + Club Med experience
Sports & Wellbeing
The world’s biggest sports school and co-branding spas
- 10 to 15 activities per resort
- Cutting-edge equipment and facilities
- A signature spa in every resort
The best kids’ clubs in the world
- Run by specialist G.Os
- Dedicated facilities
- Special food and drink for children
High-end food and drink
- Quality produce
- Varied buffets
- Innovative dining spaces
- Gourmet lounge
- Culture of local produce
Personalized hotel services
- Guest relations, butlers, chauffeurs... all in a top‑of‑the‑range environment (4T & Club Med Exclusive Collection properties)
The most beautiful views in the world in the most beautiful places on earth.
- Unique atmosphere and ambience is anchored in Club Med’s DNA.
The 4 pillars of Club Med catering offer
A friendly way of life that combines freedom with the pleasure of sharing.
An emotional experience in unique settings where different cultures come together as one!
Family is firmly at the heart of the Club Med philosophy
More than ever at the forefront of family holidays, Club Med is responding to the needs and wishes of today’s new generation and their families. In their eyes, holidays are vital for rediscovering themselves and renewing their bonds. Based on these ideals, Club Med is today launching an innovative programme to rethink holidays entirely around "family reconnection".
- Offering specially adapted services and facilities to welcome children and parents alike, as well as grandparents, all wanting to spend time together in an environment that’s perfect for sharing and bonding.
- Offering all-important time and space to reconnect as a family, particularly through the "Amazing Family" programme, which gives parents and kids unforgettable memories with the support of Club Med G.Os.
- Even more accessible to families: children under 6 go completely free on holiday at all Club Med sun resorts, regardless of travel dates, including school holidays.
Studies have shown that over 50% of long-lasting memories are made on holiday. The “Amazing Family” programme therefore gives families the opportunity to enjoy some unforgettable experiences together, bringing home far more than just memories.
Childcare at Club Med: Baby Club (4 - 23 months), Petit Club (2 - 3 years old), Mini Club (4 - 10 years old), Passworld (11 - 17 years old).
Always guided by its pioneering spirit, Club Med wants to invite everyone to the table to enjoy these moments of intense bonding and connection.
Imagine a new food and beverage offer designed specifically for families.
Now over to you!