Traduire la page
A 3-step process
- Click on “Participate” and create your team of 2 to 3 people. Present your idea on a moodboard (one-page PDF) then upload it to the platform before 16 December 2019 at 14:00 (UTC+1).
- Don’t forget to upload a CV for each member of your team so that you can be spotted by the Club Med HR teams.
The Club Med teams will then assess and vote on your entries, based on the following criteria: originality, relevance, feasibility and clarity.
The 30 teams who make it through to round two will be announced on 13 January 2020 at 14:00 (UTC+1).
- The Top 5 teams will be invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of top Club Med managers. The final will happen online.
- Teams will have 10 minutes to pitch their projects, followed by 5 to 10 minutes of questions and answers from the panel.
- All kinds of media can be used!
The Club Med teams will then vote to decide the winner based on the following criteria: originality of the presentation, quality of the pitch, innovation, feasibility and relevance.
At the end of the final, all teams involved will receive a reward!