Traduire la page
Shape the beauty of tomorrow!
Try your luck!
To inspire you, here are a few areas upon which you could base your project. We encourage you to think outside the box and to avoid limiting yourself to just one of them. They do not exclude the proposal of alternative ideas, provided they respond to the problem in question!
Your project must answer the following questions:
How can luxury cosmetics be sustainable in 2025?
What do consumers expect of an “exceptional product" that has been designed taking environmental and social impact into account?
Draw inspiration from these areas:
- Ethical sourcing: respect for biodiversity, respect for producer ecosystems, concern for animal welfare etc.
- Carbon footprint: from product sourcing to distribution
- Eco-design: primary packaging materials, quantities of water used, packaging, recyclability, “refillability”, etc.
- Product experience: acceptability, by the consumer, of the colour, of the texture, or even of “sustainable” packaging
- Customer experience: which services, including information services, within a process of transparency?
- Corporate social responsibility: can you ultimately have a positive impact on the environment? How do you get customers to get on board with an eco-responsible approach?
- Communication and marketing: how do you incorporate the environment into our brands’ “story-telling”?
The major players within the Luxury and Cosmetics industries make the following a strategic priority: to defend the beauty of the world as well as that of its inhabitants! Reduction of the carbon footprint, eco-design, protection of biodiversity, safeguarding of resources and transparency have thus become key subjects upon which these players are focussing their efforts.
The development of the “sustainable beauty” concept has quickly become established within the world of the major companies, and implies the consideration of environmental and social impacts (producer and distributor ecosystems).
So many questions to which your proposals will be required to respond in order to define the outline of a sustainable beauty experience.