Creating the multi-purpose maritime platform of the future - STARTUPS/SME
Collaborate with RTE to develop multiuses of a platform at sea
Creating the multi-purpose maritime platform of the future – help to design its innovative services
Do you dream of taking part in cutting-edge national projects in the maritime sector that feature a major innovative aspect? Are you passionate about applying the latest digital technology to the marine world? Is protecting the marine environment and its biodiversity something you value? Do you think that successfully achieving energy transition is a key challenge ?
Then RTE and the CUD need you!
How can new services be developed and showcased through the new maritime platform?
Up for grabs for winners
The winning company will sign a partnership agreement with RTE for the development and testing of a prototype, intended primarily for the Dunkirk platform.
This partnership will result in both human (involvement of an agent of RTE in studies) and financial contributions (up to € 20,000).
This RTE / CUD / Company agreement involves :
- To ensure a presence on Dunkirk once a month for a minimum period of 18 months
- Technical and methodological support by RTE and CUD experts
- Participation in a monthly project monitoring committee
- Possibility of accommodation for the laureates (accommodation at the CUD in Dunkirk)
- Provision of technical data relating to the platform Mobilization of expertise (financial, legal, technological, etc.) according to the needs of the project
- Mobilization of expertise (financial, legal, technological, etc.) according to the needs of the project
- Access to 3 days of Seanergy forum
- Presence on the RTE / CUD stand at the show
- Coverage of transportation costs and two nights for one person per finalist company according to condition
Your idea should be innovative, bold and visionary, imagining the multiple purposes that tomorrow’s maritime platforms will fulfill.
You should put together your idea based on solid knowledge of the marine world to ensure that you have taken all of its environmental limitations into account and fully optimized your idea votre idée. We will pay particular attention to the feasibility of the project.
The proposed solution will have to incorporate numerical, technological and safety concepts at sea, but also economic ones.
Be curious and daring – you have it in you! !
A few ideas for inspiration
Thoses suggestions do not exclude the proposal of other ideas, as long as it adresses the problematic !